Saturday, July 30, 2011

Just another day, or so I thought.

Hello blogger :]
Well I was awakened this morning by my puppies (as usual) but there was something different today.
 I walked out to my front yard, where my mother lets them out in the mornings,  only to find out that they were all sick, including one of out adult females.
Complete HORROR. I've done nothing today but clean up vomit and shit. One puppy in particular has been at a constant vomit spree. I hope this all gets better by tomorrow...I have a photoshoot to help with!
Speaking of, I'm very excited to help out my sister (photographer) with this shoot. There will be three models whose wardrobe will resemble THE MILLIONAIRES. If you dont know who the millionaires are here they are....


They have that trashy pop essence which takes a special kinda gal to pull off, they play the complete party girl part. The clothes, hair, makeup, and attitude. Hope fully these models will pull it off.
WISH US LUCK <3

No comments:

Post a Comment