Monday, August 1, 2011

Then there were six.

Hello Blogger,
As you may have read yesterday, I had a terrible day.
  1. Photoshoot was called off on account of rain(in July?)
  2. They puppies I have all have parvo :/
  3. finally, worst of all, my favorite little puppy in the whole wide world died in my arms yesterday at 10:11 am.
All, of this just brings me back down to realize how precious life is, and how quick it can be. Here, Nali was only 4 months old, her poor little life ended so soon! As a society I believe we should all appreciate everything we have in our lives. I believe people take so much for granted in their daily lives, even the little thing such as sight and hearing ability...I mean some people arent even born with those gifts. Some will never know how pretty the view or how amazing a song sounds. Do you agree?
This is simply what is going through my head right now, all because of this darling little pup.
R.I.P. nali 3/26/11-7/31/11

No comments:

Post a Comment